Monday, February 26, 2007

Social Criticism pt. 5,015

Too bad it's not enough
the lines got too rough
to sneeze at

The teasing at the well
Jesus won't ever tell
Why they let it go so long

And community's a bust
When all we do we must
not foget all others left behind

So gather your goodbyes
And try to cry
I'll tell no secrets this time

Why must we waste
all the beauty and grace
In small circle
that never reach far

I'll give it all up
I'll wipe my butt
on memories from past pretenses

Funny, so you say
And laugh the tone away
It's dark, but badly done

Ha ha so hilarious
I'm acting rather precarious
But fuck it all, it never works out anyway

I could be wrong
But if so, I'm not strong
I'm weak, you should pity me then

So it's back in your court
Don't forget your fork
eat properly, but don't eat much

If you do, you'll see
that we loved you fakily
and the world can't look in the mirror

Mirrors are for truth
and the world's a ruse
so dash it all, and blame me

This is now the end
I've acted like a friend
but friends don't give up

No comments: