Thursday, February 22, 2007

Song of Loss

And maybe when
When we see each other again
You'll say I told you so
I'll say goodbye
The lights off your face
Are muted and misplaced
So give me back my dreams
I never want to wake

Reality seems to me
Nothing but a bad dream
With the pain of losing you
And the thoughts that are few
Holding you in the rain
Someday might be true
But until then, lovely darling
Just know I love you

All the thoughts are endless vacant lots
All the make-believe we set just to survive
Every time I ponder you
I get lost in losing you
So just stand still as I walk away

Memories can be fleeting, they say
Reminiscing so bitter sweet
And the pain of having you
was relaced with silence

So I silence you
to the back of my view
far away, yet safe to stay
as I walk away

No comments: